July 10, 2012 Leave a comment
Built for Beginners of Japanese
We just finished revamping this reader. I listened to the MP3s for this last week and cringed… There was hiss; there were odd popping noises–it was just horrible. No wonder it was the second least popular download in our catalog!
This download, designed for beginners and upper beginners of Japanese, now has two new recordings: one at slow speed for beginners to easily follow along and one at normal speed. The PDF has been thoroughly edited and I’ve added Kindle and Nook (epub) formats to expand your options for how to use the product.
Works with PCs, Macs, Kindles, Nooks, and any device that can read PDFs, ePub, or MP3s.
- An E-Book in Flash for interactive reading and listening
- A 33 Page PDF (for printing) with every vocabulary defined after each line, the story in hiragana only (with spaces), the story in “real” Japanese, and the story translated into English
- A slow MP3 recording of the story (newly rerecorded)
- A normal speed MP3 recording (newly rerecorded)
- Kindle and Nook ebook formats included
- Works with PCs or Macs (the only difference is PC users use the .exe file for the Flash E-Book and Mac users use the flash embedded HTML file)
- And as a special Flash bonus, “40 Common Japanese Family Names”–click on any name to hear it read.
* NOTE: If you bought this product before, please email me for a free update. (If you can find your order email, that would be great, but I should be able to look it up if you don’t have it handy)
Oh, and I’ve reduced the price too! It was $5.99. Now it is $3.99!
Please click here to learn more and view sample pages.