Windows 8 Soon to be Released Learn Japanese App
October 18, 2012 Leave a comment
~ Over 2,500 Japanese words and phrases all with sound ~ Quiz challenges ~ Free updates ~
A great learning tool for beginner and intermediate students. Everything from hiragana to keigo.
Great for quickly learning correct pronunciation. Includes the most used words and phrases from everyday conversational Japanese.
- 2,500+ crystal clear audio recordings
- Recorded by a professional native voice actress with the standard dialect
- Organized into logical and useful categories
- Interactive multiple choice quizzes for every category
- Flashcard function for all words and phrases
- Cultural notes and learning tips
- Choose spaced repetition or random sorting to help learn faster
- Study Bank – favorite any phrase to study or email to you later
- Settings – turn on or off romaji and other preferences
- Windows-integrated search – quickly find any word or phrase in the app
- Search English OR Japanese words using romaji, hiragana, katakana, OR kanji
- Works offline – even without a network connection
- Free trial with access to hundreds of phrases
- Optimized for both widescreen and snapped view
- Automatic progression of the study cards – great to keep running in snapped view
Get started by selecting ‘Help’ from the top app bar.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD USING A Wi-Fi CONNECTION! This app is fairly large and can take a few minutes to install.
Topics: All the words and phrases are divided neatly into topics and categories. You can choose multiple categories to study at once.
Study Cards: This is the main feature of Learn Japanese. You can use this as a study cards for learning or flash cards as review.
Quiz 2: This shows a quiz question where you see the English word/phrase and you have to choose the correct Japanese translation.